By registering your AlkaWay products, you’ll be assured of our ‘No Worries’ Service when and if you need it. You can also avail yourself of automatic reminders about changing your internal filter, protecting you and your family’s health with regular filter replacements.
Terms and Conditions of Warranty for repair of your UltraStream Hydrogen Rich, Alkaline Water Ionizer under the 3 Year Extended Warranty is as follows:
- You must contact us to receive return instructions including a Return Authority Number (RA#). We cannot receive returns without an RA#.
- The cost of freight is the purchaser’s responsibility (unless within the first month of purchase)
- If a fault is reported within 7 days from the purchase date of the UltraStream, AlkaWay will replace it with a brand new unit.
- After the initial 14 day period, an UltraStream that has been used by the consumer will not be refunded; it will be repaired or replaced. UltraStreams that are faulty before use by the customer will be refunded.
- Your UltraStream Alkaline Water Ioniser comes with a standard 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty from the date of purchase. Depending on your country, this can be extended to 3 years warranty from the date of purchase by registering your purchase details. It applies only to NON-COMMERCIAL end user only and is limited to covering defects in materials and manufacture only. It does not cover any defects judged by the authorised distributors to be the result of misuse, neglect and mishandling. It also does not cover damage caused by insect infestation, customer neglect or by failure to stop the build up of calcium in hard water areas. Repair or replacement will be at the final discretion of AlkaWay.
- The replacement filter is not covered by warranty unless broken during delivery. Source water conditions are beyond the control of the manufacturer or dealer. In some cases, certain contaminants may block the filter. This may result in extreme cases, of the filter casing leaking. If this happens before 12 months’ use, we’ll replace it for the full price less an amount equal to the portion of the 12 months it has been used since the date of purchase.
- It is a condition of the 3 Year Extended Warranty that you agree to replace the filter cartridge at least every twelve (12) months. We must see a copy of the replacement cartridge invoices when making a claim. The molecular hydrogen making element of the cartridge won’t last longer than 12 months nor the fluoride filtration media. This element is in constant activity even when the cartridge is not being used. If not in use keep the cartridge refrigerated as this slows hydrogen production.