UltraStream 3 Year Extended Warranty
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Warranty for repair of your UltraStream Alkaline Water Ioniser under the 3 Year Extended Warranty is as follows:
- You must contact us to receive return instructions including a Return Authority Number (RA#). We cannot receive returns without an RA#.
- The cost of freight is the purchaser’s responsibility (unless within the first month of purchase)
- If a fault is reported within 14 days from the purchase date of the UltraStream, AlkaWay will replace it with a brand new unit.
- After the initial 14 day period, an UltraStream that has been used by the consumer will not be refunded; the broken part will be replaced. UltraStreams that are faulty before use by the customer will be refunded.
- Your UltraStream Alkaline Water Ionizer comes with a standard 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty from the date of purchase. Depending on your country, this can be extended to 3 years warranty from the date of purchase by registering your purchase details. It applies only to NON-COMMERCIAL end user only and is limited to covering defects in materials and manufacture only. It does not cover any defects judged by the authorized distributors to be the result of misuse, neglect and mishandling. It also does not cover damage caused by insect infestation, customer neglect or by failure to stop the build up of calcium in hard water areas. Repair or replacement will be at the final discretion of AlkaWay.
- The replacement cartridge is not covered by warranty unless broken during delivery. Source water conditions are beyond the control of the manufacturer or dealer. In some cases, certain contaminants may block the filter. This may result, in extreme cases, of the cartridge leaking. If this happens before 12 months’ use, we’ll replace it for the full price less an amount equal to the portion of the 12 months it has been used since the date of purchase.
- When making a claim, it is a condition that the 3 Year Extended Warranty must be validated by completing the Warranty Registration Form on this page. Also a Digital copy of the invoice as proof of purchase must to be retained. If you do not complete the the 3 Year Extended Warranty, the warranty will remain at 1 year only.
- It is a condition of the 3 Year Extended Warranty that you agree to replace the filter cartridge at least every twelve (12) months. We must see a copy of the replacement cartridge invoices when making a claim.
To upgrade from a standard 1 Year to a 3 Year Warranty You must complete and submit the form below